One of the benefits of the CoolSculpting procedure is its cost-effectiveness at our Naples-Fort Myers, FL clinic compared with more invasive body contouring treatments, such as liposuction. The CoolSculpting procedure is an effective, non-surgical treatment that reduces small bulges of fat. It produces impressive results at a fraction of the cost of surgical alternatives.
If you're interested in CoolSculpting treatments in the Naples-Fort Myers area, request your consultation or call (239) 262-5662 to meet with Dr. Hasen.
How Much Do CoolSculpting Treatments Cost?
As with most cosmetic procedures, the cost of the CoolSculpting procedure depends on a number of factors, including:
- The treatment areas targeted
- The number of treatments
- The city where you undergo treatment
- The training and experience of the provider
Aesthetic Plastic Surgery of Naples is a CoolSculpting "Center of Excellence" as well as a CoolSculpting Certified Practice. Dr. Hasen's practice is the only one in Southwest Florida where a physician's assistant who completed training at CoolSculpting University also performs the procedure. At our practice, treatments start at $1,500 per area with discounts available for more than one treatment. Learn more on that below.
Make the Most of Your CoolSculpting Treatments
Explore how you can save when you get CoolSculpting treatments at Aesthetic Plastic Surgery of Naples:
- Treatment Discounts: Patients at Dr. Hasen's practice can reduce their costs at the same time they reduce the fat. We offer discounted prices for multiple treatment areas and increase the discount as more areas are added. We even offer DualSculpting™ so you can target multiple areas at once.
- The Savings Stack Up: "Stacking" CoolSculpting procedures refers to the practice of treating the same area 1 week after the initial treatment. Most patients benefit from a second treatment, and some people may see an additional 20 to 25% fat reduction by stacking procedures.
The Bottom Line
Cost is something all patients consider when thinking about a cosmetic procedure. But it should never be the primary factor influencing your decision. Even though the CoolSculpting procedure is non-invasive, getting excellent, consistent results requires selecting a trained and experienced provider.
You can see the results that Dr. Hasen and his medical team get in our photo gallery featuring actual CoolSculpting patients.